Turn To A Seasoned Attorney For Personal Assistance With Work-Related Injuries
At Smith & Griffith, LLP, in Anderson, we have successfully negotiated favorable settlements and filed lawsuits on behalf of workers across many occupations and industries. We have decades of experience presenting evidence to substantiate all types of serious and disabling on-the-job injuries.
Unlike lawyers who treat workers’ compensation as a sideline, this practice area is the dominant focus for attorney John P. Griffith, who was selected for inclusion in South Carolina Super Lawyers for 2012 and annually since 2015. Our firm is also exceptionally equipped to handle litigation against a negligent third party other than your employer when that is what your case demands.
Knowledge Across The Spectrum Of Work Injuries And Available Compensation
As a dedicated Anderson work injury attorney, Mr. Griffith has in-depth knowledge of all relevant laws and effective strategies for getting you the medical treatment, compensation for lost wages and other benefits you deserve. We handle all aspects of workers compensation claim denials, hearings, appeals and a full range of workers comp problems for people suffering due to injuries such as:
- Amputation injuries
- Aggravation of pre-existing injuries or conditions (such as prior back problems and then development of a degenerative disease)
- Fractures/broken bones
- Back and neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries, including torn rotator cuffs, nerve impingement and severe tendonitis
- Traumatic brain injuries and other head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries, including those resulting in paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Herniated and ruptured discs
- Severe burns and painful scarring
- Repetitive trauma injuries and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hand and finger injuries
- Knee, leg, ankle, heel and foot injuries
- Post-traumatic stress disorder and other psychological disorders that may be work accident-related or otherwise directly linked to work activity
You can turn to our legal team for personal attention, real compassion and dependable legal guidance, however your work injury occurred and whatever your current challenges. We have succeeded for our workers’ compensation clients in numerous cases arising from aggravation of a prior injury, for example, along with permanent disability and workplace fatality claims.
Reach An Experienced Workplace Accident Attorney: 864-261-1912
To talk through your situation directly with attorney John P. Griffith, connect with us online now and schedule a free consultation. You will pay no attorney fees unless we take your case and obtain financial compensation for you.