Losing a finger, a limb or another body part can be painful and traumatic. An amputation can affect every area of your life, including your ability to work and your self-esteem. It can happen because of an accident at work or another type of accident.
Physical and psychological recovery from any serious injury can take a long time, and it can cost a lot of money. Our firm helps injured clients and their families — including people who have lived through amputation — obtain maximum compensation, good medical care and proper resolution of their legal matters.
Help With The Loss Of An Arm, Leg, Hand Or Finger
At Smith & Griffith, LLP, in Anderson, South Carolina, we can represent you or a loved one if a serious accident has affected your family. If your case involves the loss of a limb, a hand, a finger or another body part, our attorneys can help you by:
- Listening to and understanding your situation
- Making sure you seek appropriate medical care, including care regarding prosthetics, if appropriate
- Explaining what the law says about your specific case
- Exploring multiple sources of compensation for your injuries and losses
- Addressing workers’ compensation claims, personal injury claims or other legal matters
- Advising you regarding what to say to insurance companies that want to get statements from you, or settle your claim directly with you
Every case is unique and very personal. Our firm understands this, and we are available to help.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Searching for an Anderson lawyer for amputation-related cases? Contact Smith & Griffith, LLP, for a free consultation about your injury.